City and Regional Guides
We offer you select city and regional guides to help with your own travel planning. Our guides are updated regularly to provide you with Maribel's recommendations based on firsthand experience.
If you find that you need a little assistance, or would like us to prepare a custom itinerary, then Maribel's Guides for the Sophisticated Traveler offers you our personalized professional travel planning services, and in addition, can assist you with all of your travel planning needs.
Maribel's Guides specializes in designing exclusive custom tour packages for individuals and families, and small group tours for friends traveling together in Spain, Portugal and France for the first time, or for those returning to experience yet another unique adventure on the Iberian Peninsula.
email Maribel Tel: 206.861.9008
- Specializing in exclusive wine, gastronomy and cultural tours, Maribel's Guides, in association with Iberian Traveler, can tailor your itinerary to match your personal tastes and desires through our bespoke travel planning services.
- Your custom tour package can be escorted or self guided, chauffeured or self-driven.
The Running of the Bulls - 2018
Join Maribel in Pamplona this July for the Fiesta de San Fermín and the world famous Running of the Bulls. Special 4-day/3-night packages are available for the opening days of the fiesta.
- Stay in one of the cities finest properties in the city center or the old quarter.
- 4 deluxe and 5-star luxury accommodations available on a limited basis.
- Become a part of the fiesta as you experience it from the inside.
- Watch the running of the bulls from the comfort of a private balcony.
- Join the Giants, Cabezudos, Kilikis and Zaldikos as they dance through the streets accompanied by thousands of Pamplonicas of all ages in this celebration of Navarra's rich cultural history.
Spain by Rail
- Explore Spain by Rail starting from Madrid or Barcelona.
- Travel on one of Spain's unique luxury tourist trains; El Transactábrico, a 5-star hotel on wheels in a gastronomic adventure that takes you through northern Spain from Bilbao to Santiago de Compostela.
- Or take the Al Andalus, the "Palace on Wheels," as it travels through Andalucia or Extremadura and up through northwestern Spain on the way to Santiago de Compostela.
- You can also take a wine tour by rail visiting the Ribera del Duero and Rioja wine regions.
Travel Planning - Family and Group Travel, Upscale Individual Tourism
Iberian Traveler - Sanfermín Tours - Peña Seattle de Sanfermines
Washington State Seller of Travel License: 601 486 655