Tel: 206.364.6723 / 206.861.9008
City and Regional Guides - Travel Planning
In addition to the unique selection of City and Regional Guides of Spain and the south of France, Maribel's Guides for the Sophisticated Traveler offers personalized, professional travel planning services and can assist you with all of your travel planning needs. Maribel's Guides specializes in designing exclusive custom tour packages for individuals and families, and small group tours for friends traveling together in Spain, Portugal and France for the first time, or for those returning to experience yet another unique adventure on the Iberian Peninsula.
- Specializing in exclusive wine, gastronomy and cultural tours, Maribel's Guides, in association with Iberian Traveler, can tailor your itinerary to match your personal tastes and desires through our bespoke travel planning services.
- Your custom tour package can be escorted or self guided, chauffeured or self-driven.
What People Say About Maribel's Guides
Spain by RailExplore Spain by Rail from Madrid or Barcelona, or travel on one of Spain's unique luxury tourist trains; El Transactábrico, a 5-star hotel on wheels in a gastronomic adventure through northern Spain. Take the Al Andalus, the "Palace on Wheels", as it travels through Andalucia or Extremadura and up through northwest Spain on the way to Santiago de Compostela. You can also take a wine tour by rail through the Ribera del Duero and Rioja wine regions.
Join Maribel in Pamplona this July for the Fiesta de San Fermín and the world famous Running of the Bulls. Special 4-day/3-night packages are available for the opening days of the fiesta.
- Stay in one of the cities finest properties in the city center.
- 4 and 5-star luxury accommodations are available in the old quarter, in the center of the fiesta.
- Become a part of the fiesta as you experience it from the inside.
- Watch the running of the bulls from the comfort of a private balcony.
- Join the Giants, Cabezudos, Kilikis and Zaldikos as they dance through the streets accompanied by thousands of Pamplonicas of all ages in this celebration of Navarra's rich cultural history.
Travel Planning - Family and Group Travel, Upscale Individual Tourism
Washington State Seller of Travel License: 601 486 655