Travels With Maribel - The Blog
Maribel's Guides offers a select list city and regional guides to help with your travel planning needs and are updated regularly to provide you with Maribel's best recommendations based on her firsthand experience in Spain, Portugal or France.
If you don't have the time to plan an adventure on your own, or you find that you need a little assistance and would like help in preparing a custom itinerary, then Maribel's Guides for the Sophisticated Traveler is here provide you with our professional, personalized travel planning services. In addition, Maribel's Guides can assist you with all of your travel planning needs in Spain, Portugal or France.
Maribel's Guides specializes in designing exclusive custom tour packages for individuals and families, and for small groups friends traveling together in Spain, Portugal and France for the first time, or for those returning to experience yet another unique adventure on the Iberian Peninsula.
email Maribel Tel: 206.861.9008
- Specializing in exclusive wine, gastronomy and cultural tours, Maribel's Guides, in association with Iberian Traveler, can tailor your itinerary to match your personal tastes and desires through our bespoke travel planning services.
- Your custom tour package can be escorted or self guided, chauffeured or self-driven.
Join Maribel in Pamplona next July for the Fiesta de San Fermín and the world famous Running of the Bulls. Special 4-day/3-night packages are available for the opening days of the fiesta.
- Stay in one of the cities finest properties in the city center or the old quarter.
- 4 deluxe and 5-star luxury accommodations available on a limited basis.
- Become a part of the fiesta as you experience it from the inside.
- Watch the running of the bulls from the comfort of a private balcony.
- Join the Giants, Cabezudos, Kilikis and Zaldikos as they dance through the streets accompanied by thousands of Pamplonicas of all ages in this celebration of Navarra's rich cultural history.
Spain by Rail
- Explore Spain by Rail starting from Madrid or Barcelona.
- Travel on one of Spain's unique luxury tourist trains; El Transactábrico, a 5-star hotel on wheels in a gastronomic adventure that takes you through northern Spain from Bilbao to Santiago de Compostela.
- Or take the Al Andalus, the "Palace on Wheels," as it travels through Andalucia or Extremadura and up through northwestern Spain on the way to Santiago de Compostela.
- You can also take a wine tour by rail visiting the Ribera del Duero and Rioja wine regions.
Travel Planning - Family and Group Travel, Upscale Individual Tourism
Iberian Traveler - Sanfermín Tours - Peña Seattle de Sanfermines
Washington State Seller of Travel License: 601 486 655