Tel: 206.364.6723 / 206.861.9008
In addition to the unique selection of City and Regional Guides of Spain and the south of France, Maribel's Guides, in association with Iberian Traveler, offers exclusive personalized travel planning services, and can assist you with you travel planning needs, as well as designing unique custom tour packages for individuals, families and small groups of friends traveling together in Spain, Portugal or France for the first time, or for those returning to experience another unique adventure on the Iberian Peninsula.
- Specializing in exclusive wine, gastronomy and cultural tours, Maribel's Guides can tailor your itinerary to match your personal tastes and desires through our travel planning services.
- Your custom tour package can be escorted or self guided, chauffeured or self-driven.
Explore Spain by rail from Madrid or Barcelona, or travel on one of Spain's unique luxury tourist trains; El Transactábrico, a 5-star hotel on wheels in a gastronomic adventure through northern Spain. Take the Al Andalus, the "Palace on Wheels", as it travels through Andalucia or Extremadura and up through northwest Spain on the way to Santiago de Compostela. You can also take a wine tour by rail through the Ribera del Duero and Rioja wine regions.
Join Maribel in Pamplona, Spain, next July for the Fiesta de San Fermín and the world famous Running of the Bulls. Special packages are available for the opening days of the fiesta.
- Choose your accommodations from among the cities finest 4-star properties in the old city or city center. 5-star accommodations are also available.
- Become a part of the fiesta as you experience it from the inside.
- Watch the running of the bulls from the comfort of a private balcony.
- Join the Giants, Cabezudos, Kilikis and Zaldikos as they dance through the streets of the old city accompanied by thousands of Pamplonicas of all ages in this celebration of Navarra's rich cultural history.